Preprints of publications about ROPOD project
- R. Ravichandran, N. Huebel, S. Blumenthal, and E. Prassler, "A Workbench for Quantitative Comparison of Databases in Multi-Robot Applications," in IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), Madrid, 2018.
- L. Naik, S. Blumenthal, N. Huebel, H. Bruyninckx, and E Prassler, "Semantic mapping extension for OpenStreetMap applied to indoor robot navigation," IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), Montreal, 2019.
- A. Mitrevski, S. Thoduka, A. Ortega Sáinz, M. Schöbel, P. Nagel, P. G. Plöger, and E. Prassler, "Deploying Robots in Everyday Environments: Towards Dependable and Practical Robotic Systems," in 29th International Workshop on Principles of Diagnosis (DX), Warsaw, Poland, 2018. PDF
- A. Mitrevski, S. Thoduka, A. Ortega Sáinz, M. Schöbel, P. Nagel, P. G. Plöger, and E. Prassler, "Practical Robot Deployment: Towards an Increased Dependability of Robotic Systems," in Extreme Robotics, 29th International Scientific and Technological Conference, June 7-8, RTC, Saint Petersburg, Invited paper, 2018. PDF
- A. Mitrevski, P. G. Plöger, "A. Mitrevski and P. G. Plöger, "Reusable Specification of State Machines for Rapid Robot Functionality Prototyping," in Proceedings of the 23rd RoboCup International Symposium, Sidney, Australia, 2019. PDF
Funded By The European Commission Under Grant No. 731848